NOVOTEL PHUKET VINTAGE PARK, Phuket, Thailand
For moe information, please CLICK HERE
How to get to Phuket
How to get to venue from Phuket Airport
Knowledge and Smart Technology Research Laboratory,
Faculty of Informatics, Burapha University, Thailand.
Tel.+66(0)3810-3061, Fax. +66(0)3839-3245
Friends of the Conference
- Advanced Virtual and Intelligent Computing Research Center, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Burapha University, Thailand
- Faculty of Information Technology, Sripatum University Chonburi, Thailand
- Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science, Khonkean University, Thailand
- Department of Electronic & Telecommunication, Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi.
- Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science and Technology, Assumption University of Thailand.
- Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
- Faculty of Social Technology, Rajamangala University of Technology Tawan-ok, Chantaburi Campus, Thailand
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI), Korea
- Institut Mines Telecom, Telecom Bretagne, French
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University, Japan
Thailand VISA Information
For more information about VISA for visitors to Thailand, please visit
IMPORTANT DATEs September 1, 2018 :
- Submission Deadline for Special session Proposal
November 3, 2018 :
- Submission Deadline for Regular session (Final Call)
November 30, 2018 :
- Notification of Acceptance
December 25, 2018 :
- Deadline for submission of Camera-ready
December 25, 2018 :
- Deadline for early-bird registration
January 23 - 26, 2019 :
- Conference Date
Nov 30, 2018: Accpeted regular sessions have been announced!!!
Nov 30, 2018: Accpeted special sessions have been announced!!!
Nov 3, 2018: The FINAL submission deadline has been extended!!!
Feb 10, 2018: Call for Special Session has been announced!!! (1st Call)
Feb 10, 2018: Call for Papers has been announced!!! (1st Call)