Step 1. Before Creating a PDF for IEEE Conference:
- Please CAREFULLY modify your paper(s) regarding with the Comments for the Reviewers
- Please download the folowing documents and CAREFULLY check your camera-ready format with the IEEE Camera-Ready Template as follows
- Download Final IEEE Camera-Ready Template Microsoft Word Template or LaTex Template | Bibliography Files
- Download Response to Comments of the Reviewers
Add the IEEE Copyright Notice: it should appear ONLY IN THE LEFT BOTTOM PART OF THE FIRST PAGE of the paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-4466-5/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-4466-5/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-4466-5/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
- For MS-Word template you may replace the text in the existing footnote where it says "Identify applicable sponsor/s here (without border). If no sponsors, delete this text box. (sponsors)".
The PDF file characteristics for publishing in the IEEEXplore® Database are described in summary as follows:
- Embedded All Fonts
- PDF Version: 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later
- MUST use PDF Distiller
- Paper size:A4
- Maximum number of pages: 6
- NO Bookmarks or Links
- NO Passwords or Security setting
- NO Allow Crop Marks, Registration Marks, or Other Marks
- NO Contains Merged Files or Packaged PDF
- NO Contain Attachments
- Work with all kind of PDF Viewer
Step 2. Before Submitting your final Camera-Ready format
Authors have to visit conference's PDF eXpress site in order to check your PDFs file to determine if they are IEEE Xplore®-compatible by December 20, 2019.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress™ site (http://www.pdf-express.org).
- For first-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- Conference ID : 48564X
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent for verifying your account setup.
- Existing users of PDF eXpress need to follow the previous steps with the same email and password which were used for previous conferences.
Step 3. Upload Final Camera-Ready format & Registration
- The final camera readyfile in IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF from the previous step is required by December 20, 2019. To be submitted again at the submission page using your email as login.
- Response to the Comments of Reviewers, Payment-Slip of your paper, and valid IEEE/ECTI membership status (if any) for Early bird registration are also required. Please review and upload all evidences at Registration Policy page by December 20, 2019.
If you have any question, please email to: email@example.com